http://www.ptgustan.com/2dollar.png two dollar pistol: Because Thou Lovest the Burning-Ground

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Because Thou Lovest the Burning-Ground

Because Thou Lovest the Burning-Ground by Michael Kube-McDowell
It was then that Mohandas understood the liberating power of the inevitable. Kali had chosen their victim and delivered him into their hands, and he would die swiftly when the moment came. But haste was not part of the stranglers' way, and there was an unexpected pleasure in the waiting.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One time my car broke down in the middle of nowhere.Because of the devotion to my wife i vowed I would get home,somehow.
I did not care how.
I was determined.
I made it home,but I dont know how.
It was like the journey, the process, would never allow me the pleasure to remember.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Dad Bones said...

It's almost too obscure for political discussion, but given the nature of the struggles we're presently involved in it's way too significant to be ignored.

7:31 PM  
Blogger ptg said...

Whole lotta shakin' goin' on.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home