http://www.ptgustan.com/2dollar.png two dollar pistol: <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Couey">JimmyBoy</a> StoneColdKiller

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

JimmyBoy StoneColdKiller



Pervert? or just mean? Or both? Yikes ! Ouch !



Speaking of criminals, I had to call the police on my upstairs neighbor. I live in an apartment. They were crashing around so much today, that I thought someone was getting assaulted(wink). Thats what I told the fuzz anyhow. One of my kichen lighbulbs popped because of the vibrate, crash technology going on up there.

I would`nt have called the cops, but about a week ago same `thang happened, so I hit the ceiling with my shotgun to let them know I was dissatisfied with their behave up there.I should of used the other end,ooops, sorry) They mocked me by making more commotion, then walked outside and sat on their car, like they were waiting for me.

Well, I was trying dresses on, so I (golden gloves) was in no "position" to go out and kick the shit out of both of them, know what I mean? So I let it go.

Today, just before my LawnJurRay party, they started it again. This time I was fully dressed...........and waiting. Gonna be some ass kickin today, I preturbed.

They did`nt come out this time, and I kept telling myself, "I`ll give `em one more chance(noise still going on), I`ll give `em one.....I finally did it, called the pigs.

I did`nt want to go to jail today.

Cops were up there about 30 minutes. Finally they came out with 2 of the four peeps from upstairs. They were in handcuffs. Only 1 person is supposed to live there.


Then my landlord came over and raised my rent.

I`m hoping to get a rewar.......

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home